Monday, December 19, 2011

On Goodbyes

I have had to say a lot of goodbyes over the past few days.
It sucks.
I left the APU community last Friday and had to say goodbye to my friends and roommates, and tonight I had to say goodbye to friends and family here as I will be leaving for Florida early tomorrow morning. All this is to say that I have spent a lot of time trying to figure out the best way to say goodbye to the people that you really care about, so here is what I have so far:
1. Come back.
It's a short list but I think it fits for me, because all of the stories that have started between all of you back home and I are incomplete. I have to come back so we can finish what we've started. So for all of those of you who I have said goodbye to over the past couple of days (or maybe if I forgot to say goobye, Sorry!), goodbye, and at the same time, see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment