Friday, December 9, 2011

Hi!

     This blog started because I am going to spend the next semester, January through April studying at Oxford University in England. This blog will chronicle what is hopefully going to be a great adventure for me and it would be nice to have some people from back in LA along for the ride as well. So since I am not attacking this whole thing with a clear mission, all I can say is that I am going to do my best to update my blog whenever something interesting happens and whenever I have time, and hopefully that will be pretty regularly.
     The only drawback is that in going to Oxford, I have to spend a semester away from everybody at APU which makes me a lil sad. But I will be back! I hope that I will get a chance to say goodbye to everyone before I go but in case I don't, Merry Christmas and have a good semester!
Wes

No comments:

Post a Comment